BUICK DISCOVERY TOUR TO BRING CELEBRITY CHEF MING TSAI TO ATLANTA DEC. 3-4
Culinary event to feature renowned chefs Hugh Acheson and Ben Roche and wine expert Michael Green
Atlanta natives and visitors alike will have the opportunity to savor gourmet cuisine, taste fine wine and test drive luxury vehicles – for free – at The Loews Atlanta Hotel on Dec. 3-4. Buick has partnered with FOOD & WINE magazine to bring The Buick Discovery Tour to Atlanta. Consumers will have the opportunity to mingle with celebrity chefs, attend cooking demonstrations, participate in a wine tasting and get a first-hand look at Buick’s 2012 line.
The festivities include:
• Cooking demonstration with Chef Hugh Acheson, FOOD & WINE Best New Chef, judge on Bravo’s “Top Chef Texas” and owner/chef at Empire State South
• Pastry demonstration with Chef Ben Roche, executive pastry chef of Moto in Chicago and co-host of “Future Foods” on Discovery’s Planet Green Network
• Buick test-drives featuring the new Regal Turbo, Lacrosse and Enclave
• Wine tasting with wine expert Michael Green
• Cooking demonstration featuring Chef Ming Tsai, producer of the Emmy-nominated public television cooking show, “Simply Ming”
For every guest that registers, Buick will also make a donation to The FEED Foundation in support of their efforts to create products to help feed the world’s hungry.
Saturday, Dec. 3, 2011
• 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• 2:30 – 5:30 p.m.
• 6 – 9 p.m.
Ming Tsai will be available for interviews from 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 4, 2011
• Noon – 3 p.m.
• 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Loews Atlanta Hotel
1065 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Attendees can join any of the three-hour sessions and must register at www.buickdiscoverytour.com. The reservation code is ATPRBUICK.